Just a quick update before I return to work and typing furiously. It's the 26th and I'm still at 33000 words on my novel, and I only have until Friday to get to 50000.
Thanksgiving was quiet; I worked most of it, but Kade went to my grandfather's and my grandmother's house for two dinners, and man he loves him some rolls. And stuffing. He's my kid, that's for sure. On Saturday we visited the Oregon Zoo for the first time, and he loved it! It was a rare, clear, non drippy day, and we arrived early enough that there were few crowds and many of the animals were outside enjoying the sunny day. Kaeden was fascinated by the cheetahs-he couldn't get enough of watching them, or climbing on the lion statues. He was also a huge fan of the Angorra goats-he kept wandering around, making sure every goat got some pets from him.
Today I was up at OHSU, and I snapped some pictures from the Kohler Pavilion that reminds me of why I love living in Portland so freakin' much, and why I never want to leave Oregon:









No comments:
Post a Comment