Blog posts will be light this month, but at least now I have an excuse above the laziness and the bed is calling to me ones: NANOWRMO. Yes, it's that time of year. I sucked last year-I think I only made 6500 words-but this year I have a different plan. Even with everything going on in my life-custody, trying to decide on an actual career path that will allow me horses, time with my son, but above all the ability to PAY ALL THE BILLS! I'm going to freakin' write 50000 words this November!!!!
So before I sink into the depths, I will promise (for real this time) to post at least three cute pictures every other day. It's so easy right now to take cute, amazing, just let me kiss those fat cheeks!!! pictures of Kade lately, so I'm determined the spread the cuteness. Nothing makes a horrible, no god, awful day better faster than Kade dancing to Gangnam Style, trust me.
Breakfast at Daycare
Post dinner, pre-bathtime bottle o'milk
Surveying his domain



1 comment:
I cannot wait to read your words lovely lady. x
Post a Comment