Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Direct Quotes

With everything adult and stressful and not fun going on in our lives right now, I decided just focusing on the cuteness of the Rumpus was in order. Following is a collection of quotes from over the summer, direct from Kaeden's expended command of language. Some have been said while giggling, peeing, making a mess, or shouted at various evil people making life difficult (how dare we!) I am also made aware of  nearly everything that goes on around our house. With summer our windows are wide open, so there's not much he misses, and he announces everything with the excitement of being presented ice cream...because nearly everything about life, except for the word "no" or something that sounds like "no" is just like that for this kid.


"Ambulances go save lives!"
"It's the delivery truck, Momma! It's back!"
"NO! No! Nooooooooo!"
"Momma, come help me potty! I need to potty with my peeenis!"
"I got bit! I said "NO!" really loud! Look at my finger, I got bit!"
"I got owies on my knees, kiss my owies! Blankie and kisses make owies feel better!"
"WOW! That was a big plane momma, it was very loud!"
"The water is too wet! It's toooooo weeeeet!"


"Puddle, Momma. I go splash the puddle? Pwetty please with cherries on top?"
"Momma, I want you! I want you chase me! Momma, kiss me! Momma, eat my face! Momma tickle me!"
"Momma,  you chase me! You never catch me!"
"I want...*insert anything here*"
"I got helmet! I put helmet on! I go ride with Momma!"
"That's the tractor Momma! That's the tractor working on the street! It's very big!"
"Don't drink your soup, Momma! Use the spoon! Here's the spoon!"
"Momma, pick up my poop!"
"I got all dirty, Momma!"
"I WANNA HIT MOMMY!"
"That's GT's train! GT goes to work on the train!"
"I sleeping!"



And the one that always melts my heart, gooey as that sounds....

"I love you, Mommy."

No comments: